The Team

The Team
(Back) Martin Kelly, Gearóid Ó'Fearghaíl, Alan Pierce, Tom O'Hora (Front) Eamon Cassels, David Perry (c), Eoghan Staunton, James Darcy, Kevin Timoney, Alan Breathnach, Stephen Hammond (Not pictured: Ciaran McCarthy, Colm Bowden)

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Profile - Alan Pierce


  • Name: Pierce
  • Age: 24
  • Years Playing: Almost 6 (on and off)
  • Current team(s): OCS Ultimate
  • Position: D-Line Cutter
  • Favourite Ultimate Moment: Making this team!
  • What are you enjoying most/most looking forward to in the ECBU campaign: I'm enjoying how forgiving sand is when I show a complete lack of respect for my body. Found out the hard way at AIMC that grass isn't quite so nice.
  • Anyone you're particularly excited to play alongside: It's always exciting and beneficial to play with new people. I'm learning a lot from the likes of Steve and Kev, while having loadsa fun on and off pitch with Juno (Watch out for our celebration on strizna.cz!).
  • Personal Paragraph: As mentioned above: Grass sucks. Waiting on the results of a CT Scan at the moment to see if I can even play ECBU, but I'm a blind optimist so stick me on your Fantasy squad sure!

  • Steve Sez: Clearly needs to get some more milk in his diet. Seriously though, really hoping to see him back to fitness and pick up another lay-out D in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment